Rus News Journal

This morning in the Volgograd region happens at once three fires with victims

On Monday, on October, 26th at ten o`clock evenings the apartment house in Mikhailovka has lighted up. On a fire place have found out the scorched body of the lost tenant. It has paid with life for not extinguished stub.

And there were this morning at once three fires with victims. About it « have informed in a press - service GU the Ministry of Emergency Measures across the Volgograd region . On December, 27th in district Danilovka the extension to an apartment house and its roof has at half past one a.m. flashed. 55 - the summer master of the house could not get out of the filled with smoke premise. A presumable cause of the fire - electroconducting short circuit.  

And about three o`clock in the morning the inhabited carriage in camp site territory « has lighted up; Glory » in the Soviet area of Volgograd. Here was lost 44 - the summer employee of base. The tragedy has happened from - for wrong devices of a flue.

Approximately during the same time the summer kitchen in Dubovke has flashed. In a wooden small house have found out the scorched body 57 - the summer son of the mistress, he has fallen asleep with a cigarette in hands.      

On Tuesday, about six mornings in October area on a line Volgograd - Kotelnikovo has lighted up « KamAZ » belonging to Open Company « Radezh ». 54 - the summer driver with thermal burns of 2 degrees of 18 % of a body, in extremely grave condition is hospitalised in reanimatsionnoe branch TSRB. Infringement of fire prevention rules at operation gazonagrevatelnyh devices became the Cause of the fire.