Rus News Journal

In Prikamye happens two fires from - for plates and a teapot

on August, 10th in 10. 09 in village Big Sosnova the fire has occurred in apartment 2 - h a floor apartment house along the street Gagarin. The owner of apartment has left included an electric kettle, and itself has fallen asleep. The casual passer-by has seen a black smoke from an apartment window, has woken the owner and has called firemen.

- the firemen who have Arrived on alarm quickly liquidated burning, nobody has suffered, - informs a press - service GU of the Ministry of Emergency Measures on the Perm edge. - a cause of the fire - infringement of fire prevention rules at operation of electrical household appliances.

the same day in 17. 15 in Berezniki in apartment 5 - ti a floor apartment house along the street Lomonosov owners of apartment have left included a gas cooker on which soup cooked, have remembered when have felt a smoke smell.

- In kitchen the furniture burnt, - have told in the Ministry of Emergency Measures. -   Owners independently before arrival of firemen have left apartment, and burning was liquidated by the arrived firemen, victims are not present. The Cause of the fire – infringement of fire prevention rules at operation of the gas equipment.