Rus News Journal

the Three-year kid, poluchishy at a fire 80 - percentage burns of a body, has died in hospital

In a city hospital Asbestos of Sverdlovsk area has died 3 - the summer boy, got heavy burns during a fire last Monday.

as have informed " News " on Monday in a press - service UGPS of Sverdlovsk area, during a fire in a private apartment house in the street Victories burns of a surface of a body of 80 percents were RCVed by Valera Ostapovich.

the Child has been hospitalised in reanimatsionnoe hospital branch in a status of extreme weight. On Sunday from hospital the MSG on death of the kid has come.