Rus News Journal

In the Novosibirsk region on a fire in the private house the man

In the Novosibirsk region one of fires of the past days was lost has carried away human life.

- On Wednesday on January, 18th in village the Forge of Bolotninsky area on the area of 60 square metres is hurt by fire a private log house, the roof and a verandah have burnt down, there was a collapse of overlappings, - have told in a press - service of Central administrative board of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of Russia across the Novosibirsk region. - at analysis of blockages firemen have found out the lost owner - 37 - the summer man. The kindling reason is established.

Also on January, 18th in Dzerzhinsk area of Novosibirsk - in the street Koshurnikova - fire has flashed in 2 - hkomnatnoj to apartment inhabited pjatitietazhnogo at home. In a room on the area of 5 square metres fire hurts household things and a sofa. On a fire two inhabitants of the next apartments have suffered: 14 - the summer teenager and 53 - the summer man. In a status of moderate severity level with a poisoning with carbonic oxide they have been hospitalised. Firemen believe that imprudence at smoking of the owner of apartment could become the kindling reason.