Explosion of the plane during tests: any accident near Yaroslavl has not occurred
Yesterday, on January, 18th, on the Internet there were messages that in Rybinsk Yaroslavl region during tests the pilotless plane " has blown up; the Stork “ . We have contacted the design office conducting tests, that to specify the information.
- Yes, really, such case was, - the deputy director of KB " has confirmed the information; the Beam “ Igor Bobryshev. - There were checks of the plane equipment. Whiff of a wind and … the plane was hooked for an obstacle by a wing and has lighted up. But this case has occurred in November of last year! Not clearly, why about it have started talking yesterday.
Itself “ the Stork “ absolutely small size: scope covered nearby 7 metres, length about 5 metres, therefore are not present anything strange that has taken down it a wind.
- On tests there are such things, - Igor Nikolaevich has summed up.
the Unmanned aerial vehicle
the Unmanned aerial vehicle (BPLA) - the flying machine version, management which is not carried out by the pilot onboard.
historically developed abbreviation - BPLA; last years in a press abbreviation BLA is used also.
Distinguish unmanned aerial vehicles:
- pilotless uncontrollable
- pilotless automatic
- pilotless distantsionno piloted flying machines (DPLA)
can be divided Unmanned aerial vehicles on such interconnected parametres, as weight, time, range and flight height. Allocate following classes of devices:
- “ mikro “ (The conditional name) weight to 10 kgs, time of flight about 1 hour and height to 1 kilometre,
- “ mini “ - weight to 50 kgs, time of flight some hours and height to 3 - 5 kilometres,
- averages (“ midi “) - to 1 000 kgs, time of 10-12 hours and height to 9-10 kilometres,
- heavy - with heights of flight to 20 kilometres and time of flight 24 hours and more.
Spravochniyj a material from the free encyclopaedia “ Wikipedia “