Invalids of the Afghani and Chechen wars will receive grantsSince January, 1st, 2004 all invalids - participants of operations in Afghanistan and in the North Caucasus will receive the monthly grant. The decision about it was signed by the head of regional administration Victor Tolokonsky. Henceforth invalids of the first group will receive 1500 roubles a month, invalids of the second group - 1100 roubles, and invalids of the third group - 800 roubles. Of regional administration have assured that delays with payment of grants will not be: means for this program take in the regional budget.
where to be converted behind the grant?
it is necessary for Inhabitants of rural areas and area cities to be converted into managements and departments of social protection of the population at regional administrations. novosibirtsam it is necessary to come to departments of grants and indemnifications of regional administrations.
at itself it is necessary to have:
- the passport;
- the statement on grant reception;
- inquiry MSE (mediko - social examination);
- the inquiry from a military registration and enlistment office;
- the certificate of the invalid;
- the document confirming that physical inability is received in резульaтате traumas, wounds, contusions, mutilations at execution of military duties in territory of Afghanistan or the North Caucasus (the identity card or the department inquiry in which the person took place military service).