In Tatarstan the believer has burnt down alive from - for fallen from a candle altar
the Strong fire has occurred last night in Nizhnekamsk. The apartment on 1 floor of a many-storeyed panel multiroom apartment house burnt.
During fire extinguishing on a bathroom floor ognebortsami the body 37 - summer owner Alexey Frantsuzova was revealed. From poll of neighbours it was found out that the victim was the musician, was engaged in oriental combat sports and believed in God - in a corner of a room it had an icon and the candle burnt.
In day of tragedy the man, most likely, has drunk - firemen have found empty bottles from - under beer, and then has fallen asleep on a bed. Familiar men assert that Alexey though drank sometimes, but the drunkard at all was not.
According to preliminary data while he slept, the burning candle has fallen to a floor where books lay, and they have flashed at once.
Having woken up, Alexey most likely has understood that it is threatened with danger, and has rushed to a bathroom, but, before already has had time to inhale carbonic oxide and has received a deadly poisoning, informs the Ministry of Emergency Measures of Tatarstan.