In Dagestan at a fire four children
As a result of a fire which has occurred on the night of Saturday, on March, 17th, in village Tukita of Ahvahsky area of Dagestan were lost, four children at the age from three till 15 years were lost. Their mother (1974 year of birth), also were in the burnt down house, is hospitalised with burns.
incident Details are established, on a place experts work, - has told a source in Central administrative board of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of Russia across Dagestan.
- According to preliminary data, a cause of the fire electroconducting short circuit is, - have informed in a press - service. - the message after a fire has arrived nearby 5:00 on Saturday. However the fire brigade nearest to village Tukita is in 50 kilometres, in Botlihsky area.
It already the third burnout from the beginning of March in Rossiii in whom members of a large family were lost. We will remind, earlier similar burnout has occurred in Moscow suburbs and the Perm edge.
So, on the night of Wednesday, on March, 14th, the one-storeyed wooden house in village Nefedovo of the Serpukhov area of Moscow suburbs has lighted up. The flame has completely captured a building. To rescue children from fire, the father threw out them on snow from a window. Three adults and five children had time to escape. Two more boys of 4 and 12 years were lost. (Details read here)
on March, 9th in village Moss Kungursky area of the Perm edge parents and seven children have burnt down. Victims tried to pump out in the car « Fast » but to rescue it was possible nobody. On fire the family of Shljakovyh was lost. 32 - summer mother Julia, 34 - summer father Alexander and their seven children - five boys 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 years and two girls - 5 and 3 years. From all family the eight-year boy who that day remained with the grandmother of the Detail has survived read here).