Rus News Journal

On a fire in the Irkutsk region the teenager was lost: the drunk father

Terrible tragedy has arranged state of emergency has happened the day before near Bratsk. In the wooden house which build on two families, there was a burnout. The man who has woken up early in the morning, has seen a glow on the next half of house and has called rescuers. However, already was late.

having broken through a flame and smoke column inside, they have seen on a bed 13 - the summer schoolboy. Wanted to stir,   it, but it is vain. The child any more did not submit signs of life. He has died, having choked carbonic oxide.

his father have found out in a house court yard. It groaned from a pain: on the person and hands burns were visible. Having extinguished fire rescuers have begun to assort blockages and to understand the reasons of state of emergency.

-   investigators have established that on the eve of a fire the family head drank with the acquaintance, - inform in a press - service GU the Ministry of Emergency Measures of Russia across the Irkutsk region . - Both men smoked.

and state of emergency, according to preliminary data, has occurred for this reason. The kindling centre has found out on an armchair. Probably, someone from adults has extinguished a stub about a soft corner. But there is also other version of succession of events. In night of state of emergency in settlement have cut down an electricity. Quite really that the fire happens from - for candles.