Rus News Journal

How to issue the inheritance on the earth after seven years?

Svetlana Zhmurko, the lawyer of Multi-region Bar of Moscow responds to questions.

How to issue the inheritance on the ground area in seven years after death of mother? On the earth shabby construction is registered, but the new house is constructed. Nobody applies for the house and on construction. Wills were not. The notary has declared that if I lived with mother in common in city apartment, this site and so will get to me. Documentary acknowledgement of words of the notary at me is not present.

It is necessary to be converted   in notary`s office with the statement for inheritance acceptance. The notary, most likely, will hand out to you the document which carries the name - refusal in fulfilment of notarial actions because you had been passed term on inheritance acceptance.

with the given refusal, with documents on hereditary property, with the statement of claim about a recognition of the fact of acceptance of the inheritance, a property right recognition, you need to be converted into court.