Figure skating: Japanese Kozuka has won qualification in the World championship
Today in Moscow started the World championship on figure skating. The first have entered struggle of the man. Usually in qualifying competitions the right to participation in the basic tournament is proved by figure skaters of the second echelon. However this time a selection sieve should there passes one of favourites Japanese Takahiro Kozuka and a Czech of Mihal Brzhezina who was the fourth in the last year`s World championship. It is not surprising that they and have taken places in a three of leaders. In total skovz a selection sieve there have passed 12 figure skaters.
the Russian sportsmen are released from participation in qualifying competitions as owners of ice. The short program of the man will roll on Wednesday. Russia will be represented by Alexey Mishina Arthur Gachinsky`s pupil.
the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. MEN. QUALIFICATION.
1. Takahiro Kozuka (Japan) - 165,00
2. Alexander Majorov (Sweden) - 136,64
3. Mihal Brzhezina (Czechia) - 130,87
4. Peter Libers (Germany) - 129,89
5. Victor Pfeiffer (Austria) - 123,22
6. Paolo Bachchini (Italy) - 122,29
7. Zhoej Rassell (Canada) - 118,37
8. Kim Ljusen (Monaco) - 117,78
9. Maxim Shipov (Israel) - 116,42
10. Jorik Hendrix (Belgium) - 109,59
11. Misha Ge (Uzbekistan) - 109,39
12. Mines Seok Kim (Republic Korea) - 98,67