In Volgograd the shop on 7 burns - j Guards
the Message on a fire in the Central area has arrived today, on April, 29th, in 09. 12 mornings. Into place have there and then directed some fire-fighting crews. As it has appeared, on 7 - j Guards burns grocery shop “ Plus “ which is located near to a public transport stop.
Under the preliminary information, in state of emergency nobody has suffered, employees of shop had time to leave a premise in time. As have informed “ “ in a press - service of the Ministry of Emergency Measures across the Volgograd region, the cause of the fire, and also an amount of damage, is specified. Probably, state of emergency happens from - for faulty conductings.
- Originally fire has flashed in pavilion in the right corner where refrigerators are located. After kindling three claps were distributed. Have presumably blown up balony with the freon, being in the refrigerating machinery. the flame was instantly threw on a roof. approximately the same as in “ the Lame Horse “. For few seconds the pavilion blazed, as if a match. now microdistrict it is disconnected. Works will last even an hour. by the way, the goods have not suffered almost, - raskazal “ Evgenie Maljuk, the chief of sentry 3 - j a fire brigade 1 - go fire service group.
Besides, for the period of works have blocked off traffic towards the centre from - for what on a brisk site the stopper was formed.
And At this time
Today the booth « early in the morning burnt; Sojuzpechat »
on April, 29th in the beginning of the fifth morning the booth « has lighted up; Sojuzpechat » in the street Eremenko in Krasnooktjabrsky area. On distance of 50 metres from it the garbage on the area of 20 square metres burnt also. And victims are not present victims. As the Cause of the fire short circuit elektroprorvodki has served. On a place two fire-fighting crews worked.