In Yeysk area in a fire 63 persons
Fire were lost has flashed at a house for aged of a village Kamyshevatsky today at o`clock in the morning
the Burnout has occurred on the night of Tuesday at a house for aged in the city of Yeysk on Kuban. The public prosecutor of Krasnodar territory Leonid Korzhenjuk has informed that as a result of a fire 62 persons, including one sanitarka were lost. Meanwhile, according to the southern regional centre of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of the Russian Federations which were lost - 63 persons. Korzhenjuk also has informed that 34 persons are hospitalised, from them one is in resuscitations, a status of several more average weights. In total in a building there were 97 persons.
the Source in law enforcement bodies of Krasnodar territory has informed that many victims have simply choked with a smoke. With the same diagnosis in hospital there are also victims. Only several of them have serious burns. In the Ministry of Emergency Measures have explained that in 2006 the house for aged premise was twice checked by inspection on fire supervision, last time in December, 2006. it is established that from more, than 30 infringements revealed by inspection 6 remain outstanding - have told in the Ministry of Emergency Measures.
the Message on a fire in the sleeping case of a house for aged in a village Kamyshevatsky has arrived on the panel of operative person on duty GO and CHS cities of Yeysk at 1:11 Moscow time. Fire divisions have left Yeysk at 1:12, however arrive to a place they could only at 2:05 as the distance between a city and a village makes about fifty kilometres.
In the village of fire divisions is not present - have specified in a press - service of regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures. The fire area has made one thousand metres, passes RIA News .
According to the representative of the Ministry of Emergency Measures, in 3:00 nights the fire has been localised, and in 5:00 mornings is liquidated. As have informed in a press - service of Department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of the Russian Federation across Krasnodar territory, fire investigation at a house for aged has started operatively - an investigation team.
In five mornings of Tuesday the fire at a house for aged has been liquidated. At once investigation of the reasons of kindling has started operatively - an investigation team. Its structure included employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Office of Public Prosecutor and Gospozhnadzora - the employee of the Ministry of Emergency Measures has told.
Inspectors withdraw documents and interrogate eyewitnesses
In regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of the Russian Federation yet do not name the possible reasons of kindling, referring that they will be established by an investigation team. Now on a fire place in a village Kamyshevatsky Yeysk area 27 rescuers, operatively - an investigation team into which prosecutors, militia and firemen enter work.
Analysis of blockages proceeds now - the representative of the Ministry of Emergency Measures has noted.
Upon a fire at a house for aged criminal case is brought, the public prosecutor of Krasnodar territory Leonid Korzhenjuk has informed. According to the public prosecutor of Kuban, criminal case is raised on ch. 3 items 109 of the criminal code of Russian Federation (death causing on imprudence). scene survey is conducted, criminal case " is brought; - he has declared.
While we work in all directions, arrested persons are not present, scene survey " is spent; - Korzhenjuk has told.
According to the public prosecutor, it is appointed it is judicial - medical examination, on a scene there have arrived criminalists, pozharotehniki. documents Are withdrawn, employees and eyewitnesses are interrogated while to speak about the reasons happened unreasonably early as has passed only a few hours from the moment of fire liquidation - the public prosecutor of Krasnodar territory has told.
the Ministry of Emergency Measures named 3 reasons of mass destruction of people
In management of the information of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of Russia have declared that the mass destruction of people at a house for aged in Krasnodar territory was contributed later by the message on a fire, wrong actions of the personnel and remoteness of a fire brigade.
the Representative of management Natalia Lukash has informed that causes of the fire are now established, on a scene in 50 km from Yeysk the operative group of the Southern regional centre of the Ministry of Emergency Measures works.
She has specified that in January, 2006 Gospozhnadzor inspected this house for aged in which result a number of writs on elimination of infringements of fire prevention rules has been given out. in December of the past year control check has been spent, and for default before the given out writs this object has been fined and involved in administrative responsibility as the legal body - Lukash has told.
Among infringements in the Ministry of Emergency Measures named partially mounted system of the notification, absence of protection frames of respiratory organs at medical staff, absence of necessary quantity of fire extinguishers and etc. Besides, at the moment of a fire in a building reconstruction and major repairs without otselenija living was spent that also is infringement, have noted in information management.
Besides it, the nearest fire brigade is in 50 kilometres from a village Kamyshevatsky where the house for aged while under existing specifications the nearest fire brigade should be in 3 km from settlement is located. questions of building and creation of fire brigades are in the competence of authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation or local governments - have explained in the Ministry of Emergency Measures.
Lukash has noticed that the message on a fire at a house for aged has arrived from the watchman in a fire brigade of Yeysk at 01:12. Fire-fighting crews 1 - j a fire brigade of a city of profit at 02:05 when all ground floor already has been captured by a flame. At 02:57 the fire has been localised and at 05:02 is completely extinguished.
the Representative of the Ministry of Emergency Measures has informed that partially mounted system of the notification worked three times, but the watchman who is out of a building, twice practically did not pay to it attention, and only when the system has worked in the third time, he has informed on a fire in fire protection. the watchman twice outwardly examined a building and has informed in fire protection only after detection of open burning - Lukash has told.
Speaking about personnel actions, she has noticed that at this time at a house for aged three were on duty sanitarki and one nurse. it is impossible to provide with such forces evacuation of people - she has noted. Besides, the medical staff was absent on workplaces and when the fire has begun, they could not find keys and open an emergency exit - has underlined the representative of the Ministry of Emergency Measures.
All rescued are hospitalised in village hospital Kamyshevatsky
All rescued at a fire at a house for aged hospitalised in village hospital Kamyshevatsky Yeysk area. In total now there there are 34 persons, necessary medical aid appears it, has informed ITAR - TASS the head of Yeysk regional department GO and CHS Vladimir Lysenko.
To the aid of local physicians from Krasnodar on the car equipped with equipment and preparations, the brigade of experts of the regional centre of medical accident has left. In its structure the doctor - the anaesthesiologist, the surgeon, operational nurses. Also already on a scene there is a group of operative medical management on liquidation of consequences of a fire.
By words zamglavy administrations of Yeysk area of Elena Kolesnikovoj, a body of victims will be sent in a special premise.
Kolesnikov has informed that hot line phone - 8 613 24 76 66 is opened.
As she said, rooms for relatives in hostel " are booked; Yeysk and the children`s improving centre. She has noticed that relatives of victims will be delivered to a place of an identification of bodies by motor transport.
In the beginning of December of last year in special medical institutions of Russia have occurred two burnout which has caused human victim. At a fire on the night of December, 2nd in nakologicheskom a clinic in Bolotnikovsky street in Moscow 46 persons were lost - 45 have choked on a place and one has died in hospital later. On December, 9th there was a fire in a psychoneurological boarding school of a city the Taiga of the Kemerovo region. As a result of a fire nine persons were lost.
the Source: www. newsru. com