The inhabitant of Volgograd has found a snake at itself in apartment
Sabbatical evening for the inhabitant of Dzerzhinsky area has ended with a surprise. Having come home the man as usual was engaged in domesticities and only after a while has paid attention that near to his foot something moves. To horror of the man, it there was a frightening kind a viper. To struggle with a creeping creature independently owner of apartment has not dared and has dialled number of rescuers.
- the Call has arrived on the panel about seven o`clock in the evening, - have informed “KP“ in rescue service. - experts needed some minutes to catch a snake.
that a viper has appeared in apartment - it is no wonder. A grass growing near to the house and a private sector being through road - favorable conditions for quiet dwelling of snakes. And to get on the ground floor of an inhabited brick building for creeping creatures as easy as shelling pears.
What to do if you have met a snake
- Remember: The snake never will attack the person of the first. It can occur only in case of self-defence. Therefore it is not necessary to wave hands, to throw in it sticks or other subjects.
- If nevertheless the conflict it was not possible to avoid, and you were bitten by a snake, it is necessary to make the following: to begin with try to understand that for a snake has bitten you (poisonous or not). Reddening and a tumour in a sting place, and also high temperature, a headache and vomiting becomes the certificate of a sting of a venomous snake. Forget about otsasyvanie poison from ranki. This procedure can help only when it is applied through 1 - 2 seconds after a sting, besides in that thus should not be ranok.
- Impose a plait and try to move as less as possible that blood circulated more slowly. Drink more liquids. In this case the poison part can leave a natural way. At all do not touch alcohol. Spirit will accelerate an organism intoxication several times.
- be as soon as possible converted to the doctor. By and large, even the sting of a viper at observance of the rules set forth above is not so dangerous to the person.