Rus News Journal

In the centre of Voronezh from - for gas explosion the man

state of emergency is wounded there was on Thursday, on June, 23rd, without five eleven mornings at the house 7 along the street Kukolkina. And one of old brick sheds the sharp clap was distributed. Were there 54 - the summer man has received a head injury and burns, physicians have taken to hospital it. Construction practically has not suffered - at it some bricks have dropped out.

- As it was found out, there was a clap of an air-gas mix. In a shed was dismantled and not so not maintained propanovyj a cylinder from the car. It has become depressurized, there was a leak.   a clap   has happened at use of open fire,   - have explained in Central administrative board of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of Russia across the Voronezh region .  

the burning cigarette could be open fire, for example. Either the man has struck a match or a lighter to light to itself in the dark. Firemen have into place left the second part, but kindling there was not. The cylinder has not blown up, gazoviki it have closed and have taken out on street. Dangers, according to rescuers,   it does not represent.

In a shed has become depressurized dismantled and not so not maintained propanovyj a cylinder from the car.
a photo: a press - service GU of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of Russia across the Voronezh region.
Owners of a shed clean territory after explosion.
a photo: Alexander ZINCHENKO