Rus News Journal

In the Magnet there were again hazardous to health salads

Exactly month has passed since that moment as in Saratov has burst scandal with hypermarket participation « the Magnet ». Then from - for the cook sick of a salmonellosis, in sale the salads literally stuffed with an intestinal stick have arrived. The woman has not washed after a toilet of a hand and has begun to cut components. As a result medical aid was required 35 saratovtsam. Read more in detail: « Saratovtsev, poisoned with salads from « the Magnet » already 35 persons » . After that checks of all large shops where is on sale the goods of own manufacture have begun. The next scandal has burst in the Rovno area.

- We checked observance sanitary — epidemiological requirements in local « the Magnet ». Salads which should be stored in the refrigerator, were stored without it. 14 packings « Sea kale with squids » Joint-Stock Company manufactures « the Baltic coast » it was necessary to withdraw, - have informed in regional Office of Public Prosecutor.

On the given fact administrative action is brought. The owner of shop is threatened with the penalty.