Nobel house on Smolenshchine want to take down
Suburb of Vyazma, factory of synthetic materials on which the most part of the population of a city works. The factory territory is enclosed by a deaf concrete fence in two human growth - strangers there do not start up, an input strictly under admissions. In this deaf protection it was possible to find out a crack through which it is possible to see “ Nobel kerosene bench “. When - that impressive structure has now a pity appearance - the roof part has moved down on one side, the building from a red brick on half is disorganised. We start to photograph historical place of interest not to be noticed by vigilant protection...
However, vjazmichi do not know, what value disappears at factory. That a bench when - that the well-known Nobel owned, did not hear even in local department of culture what to speak about factory workers...
We go to local “ cultural “ the public.
In department of culture of Vjazemsky area our statement have met bewildered:
- it is visible, I am not so well formed, - Lyudmila Volkova, a deputy head of the given department was distressed, - I about Nobel do not own the information!
But vjazemskie regional specialists have appeared people more grounded.
- In due time I have become interested vjazemskoj in Nobel subject and corresponded with Stockholm. From Europe acknowledgement has come that Alfred Nobel really could be in Vyazma and be engaged here in business, - Nikolay Kornjushin, the chairman of the Union of Industrialists and businessmen and in combination the regional specialist - the fan, - the Building in which Nobel let out kerosene tells, was saved till now and is at factory of synthetic products. But now for the unknown reasons this unique historical structure assort on a brick. And after all it is a major landmark in the history of a city - more than hundred years ago Vyazma was shined exclusively thanks to the Nobel fuel.
the Informal version
Under the informal version which some regional specialists and historians adhere, in the end of the XIX-th century Alfred Nobel has visited Vyazma. A leah there lived here the well-known industrialist or not, it is not known - all archival documents are now lost, but that happened in Vyazma - historians confirm. From Nobel biography clearly that in 80 - h years of the XIX-th century he lived in Petersburg, and has opened there the firm “ Nobel and sons “ on manufacture of combustible and explosive substances. On vjazemskoj versions about a city Nobel which were letting out kerosene the trading bench settled down. And, from it the first commercial branch line has been spent in Vyazma. This data is received from archival materials of a railway museum. Specifies in presence of the Nobel company and more one fact.
- As - that some years ago the big unit similar to the hydropump has been casually found in a foundation ditch of under construction shop, - the researcher - regional specialist Igor Muzychenko, - so tells, here on the ancient mechanism the brass tablet on which it has been written hung: “ Fellowship the Alpha - Nobel. Petrograd. Omsk. Warsaw. Odessa “. The design of this building is typical for the XIX-th century end. The hangar is unusual also that in it fire-resistant fireproof walls (special brick partitions) settle down. They were cost attached only to those buildings in which explosive or burning substances were stored.
Game machines in a brothel
However, it not a unique building in Vyazma which is of value for historians. In city centre three premises, before belonging to a hussar regiment were saved. One of them (biggest) has been constructed specially for an officer link. Hardly there were soldier`s barracks, and on other party - stables more low. Now not one of these historical constructions of a XVIII century is not empty. In them there are grocery shops, tour agency offices. Almost in all buildings internal partitions are broken. Outside historical structures obbili a modern siding. True external appearance of a historical construction is irrevocably lost.
But a nineteenth century brothel vjazmichi have preserved also safeties. it settles down near to hussar houses that for those times it was quite logical. Neither architecture, nor external appearance “ imperceptible “ houses for centuries have not changed almost. But inside not thoughtless maidens, and game machines now have settled down.
- Earlier under the law in the buildings having architectural and historical value it is possible to occupy tenants and to hand over a place under shops in the event that the house plan will not change. Now such position is not present, - a deputy head of department on culture of Vjazemsky area, Lyudmila Volkova speaks. - it is not favourable to Any businessman to take a premise with an inconvenient lay-out of rooms. As a result, if the state is not capable to restore a historical building, that, having leased an architectural monument to the businessman, we actually give it “ on worry “. Any guarantees of that in a building there will be no re-planning, we cannot demand.
Unfortunately, the local budget almost does not allocate means for restoration of buildings...
Of monuments build cottages!
does not interest the authorities and the forgotten building in the street Kronstadt. The merchant house of the eighteenth century do not want to take under shop and local businessmen - a pier, an inconvenient place for trade. But on an architecture monument the tablet flaunts: “ It is protected by the state. The XVIII century end “.
Now this mansion has turned to a dump and for a long time is chosen by outcasts. neither to reconstruct, nor to take down the house gathers nobody.
But in villages the destiny landowner usadb dares simply:
- In vjazemskoj a solitude merchant houses are taken away on a brick, - Igor Muzychenko is indignant, - Recently there was a wild fashion to build the country cottages of an ancient red brick. As a result we lose not only old manors of landowners, but also not restored churches. Any of such monuments is not protected by the state, despite the awesome tablet on a facade. It is said that during the Second World War fascists spared, some buildings representing historical value for world culture. And we?