Rus News Journal

Trying to blow up a bottle with gasoline, the Saratov schoolboy nearly has not burnt down alive

Literally one of these days harmless walk of two ten years` boys in a house court yard nearly has not turned back tragedy. On July, 7th fifth-graders have found on a building site placed nearby to the house, a bottle with combustible substance. Having decided to arrange the present fajer - show, boys have not thought up anything better, than to throw it over a head and to set fire a match directly hurriedly.

Unfortunately, the lion`s share of combustible substance has got on one of companions, - has told « the chief of division on affairs of minors of the Department of Internal Affairs of Saratov Olga Kurnikova. - therefore when matches have been thrown in air, together with a bottle the child has lighted up also.

For horror the boy has started to shout loudly, but its friend has come to the rescue. It has tumbled down a companion on the earth and has started to roll by the ground. Hardly suffered schoolboy has had time to transpass a threshold of own house, parents have there and then called the fast. All back and feet at the fifth-grader have been burnt by fire. According to physicians, the flame has amazed 20 percent of a body of the child.

Now the schoolboy is in hospital, but already nothing threatens its life.