Documents, decrees, decisions - Calculation of average earnings
on January, 21st, 1994 #8
About the statement of the Order of calculation of average earnings in 1994
According to the order of the Government of the Russian Federation from January, 6th, 1994 #10 - r the Ministry of Labour of the Russian Federation decides:
1. To confirm co-ordinated with the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation the Order of calculation of average earnings in 1994 according to the appendix.
2. To instal the present decision since January, 1st, 1994.
the minister of work of the Russian Federation
the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation
on January, 27th, 1994
to the decision of the Ministry of Labour of the Russian Federation
from January, 21st, 1994 #8
the Order of calculation of average earnings in 1994
the Present Order defines rules of calculation of the average earnings kept for workers, occupied (consisting in labour relations) in establishments, the organisations and at the enterprises irrespective of them organizational - the legal form *), in all cases, except when the legislation of the Russian Federation establishes a special order of its calculation.
1. For calculation of average earnings by the settlement period three calendar months (with 1 - go to 1 - go numbers), previous event with which corresponding payment is connected are.
2. In all cases of application of an average salary it is used srednednevnoj the earnings, estimated proceeding their settlement period.
average day earnings are defined by division of the actual sum of payment in the settlement period on quantity of the working days under the schedule in this period.
At calculation of duration of holiday in calendar day average day earnings are defined by division of the sum of payment for the settlement period on quantity of calendar days in this period.
the holidays established by the legislation of the Russian Federation are excluded from the settlement period.
3. In case of increase of tariff rates (salaries) on branch or at the enterprise both in the settlement period, and in a month in which there was an event, at calculation of average earnings tariff rates (salaries), and also awards and other payments established in percentage expression to tariff rates (salaries) for an interval of time previous change, are corrected on increase factor.
change of the tariff rate (salary) to the concrete worker does not involve updating of average earnings.
*) Further - the enterprises
4. In case of absence in the settlement period of earnings srednednevnoj earnings are defined proceeding from the size payment during last three fulfilled calendar months with its subsequent updating on factors of increase of tariff rates (salaries).
5. In all cases the average earnings which are due to the worker, fulfilled the norm of working hours completely defined in the settlement period, cannot be less established by the legislation of the Russian Federation at date of its payment of the minimum wage rate.
6. Time during which the worker according to the legislation of the Russian Federation was released from work with partial preservation of a salary or without payment, and also time during which the worker was on welfare on time invalidity or maternity and birth benefit is excluded from the settlement period for calculation of average earnings. In cases of preservation of a part of earnings during clearing of work this part is excluded from calculation of average earnings.
7. At preservation of average earnings for the long period (one month and more), except for cases of granting to the worker of the basic and additional holiday, and also at dismissal in connection with liquidation of the enterprise, reduction of number or staff of workers, it is corrected in case of increase of rates (salaries) at the enterprise on factor of their increase.
8. Awards and other payments of stimulating character provided by system of payment, join at calculation of average earnings on time of their actual charge, and annual awards and compensation for long service - at a rate of 1/ 12 for every month settlement period.
when time having for the settlement period, is fulfilled short (point 6 of the present Order) awards and other payments of stimulating character are considered at calculation of average earnings to proportionally fulfilled time.