Migrants from Libya will not prevent Russians to visit Italy
the Plenipotentiary ambassador of Italy in Russia Antonio Dzanardi Landi on Friday has visited edition « Zam the editor of department of a policy « » Alexander Grishin has expressed gratitude from all collective of the newspaper for the help of the Italian diplomats in clearing of special correspondents « Alexander Kotsa and Dmitry Steshina from a captivity. We will remind, in the beginning of April our journalists have been detained by the Libyan insurgents during preparation of the reporting on a situation of Libya.
- Our country negatively concerns operation transfer in a land phase, - mister Landi has declared.
the Ambassador also has explained, with what mission 10 Italian officers have been directed to Libya.
- They have received tasks on carrying out of actions for instructing of the peace population as to conduct in the conditions of operations, - the ambassador has told. - we should avoid, how much it is possible, losses among the peace population. Actions of a humanitarian direction will proceed and further.
Besides, as has told Landi, Italy has taken up a duty to evacuate from Libya a part of wounded citizens. In the beginning of May in Rome will pass session of contact group on a situation in the North African country.
As it is known, Italy, despite participation in operation of a coalition against a mode of Muamara Kaddafi, itself incurs losses. According to the ambassador, today on the Italian island Lampiduza has accumulated to 3,5 thousand refugees from the North Africa, besides that the local camp for migrants can accept simultaneously to 800 persons.
- Refugees create inconvenience for the population which lives tourism.
the Situation strained, - the Italian ambassador recognised.
However, according to Landi, it will not frighten off tourists.
- the Moscow consulate of Italy remains some years the leader among other consulates of the country in the world by quantity of the given out visas: - The ambassador has informed. - from January till February of this year the consulate has broken a record: the quantity of the given out visas exceeds a last year`s indicator on 50 - 60 percent.
this year Italy will visit about 600 thousand tourists from Russia, has made the forecast mister Landi.
Tourism will be contributed also by so-called cross Year of the Russian culture in Italy and the Italian culture in Russia. Within the limits of a Year variety of cultural events will take place. In particular, in Moscow there will pass an exhibition of works of the Italian masters of painting: Botticelli, Caravaggio, Raphael, Dzhordzhone.
- We have deduced cooperation of museums on qualitatively new level, - considers Landi.
Besides, in Moscow will pass tours of theatres “ Pikkolo “ and “ a La Scala “.
- Following the results of cross Year of culture the number of the Russian students studying the Italian language, should double, - the ambassador has concluded.