Rus News Journal

Will be worse

representatives of middle class
  Will be worse
representatives of middle class

What will be 1999 for our country, anybody cannot precisely tell. But middle class - and it still one year ago named the future of Russia - it is adjusted more than gloomy. 79 % of respondents of spent RIA Rosbizneskonsalting poll expect during the current year the further deterioration of an economic situation and believe that crisis will last not one year.

Rosbizneskonsalting spends polls to networks the Internet. It means that respondents are representatives of middle class - the basic inhabitants of a worldnet. And so, all these brokers, managers and owners of the small companies stay in bad mood: deterioration expect 2148 persons from 2728 interrogated.
To be upset is from what. 27 % from 2458 interrogated have estimated probability to lose work as very high. 60 % of respondents have easy doubts in stability of the position on work, and only 13 % interrogated confidently look ahead. On a question What becomes with your incomes in 1999? 2298 persons have answered. From them exactly half is assured that their purse will sharply grow thin. 20 more % assume that their incomes remain on former, not that that ideal, level. Few remained would like to hope that their salary will grow.
the overwhelming majority of respondents understand, it is not necessary what to the aid from the outside to count. On a question you would agree on Michel Kamdessju`s place on allocation of credits of Russia? 67 % are proud have answered is not present And only 24 % (from 2225 interrogated) have shown a bit of generosity on yes .
the Middle class is far from optimism and in an estimation of duration of present crisis. In Brazil of 71 % from 1602 interrogated consider its aggravation as a new coil of world crisis which one year will proceed not.
certainly, not the fact that a situation will be valid to develop under so gloomy scenario. But it is not necessary to forget about effect the self-realised forecast - if one million person prepares for the worst, this worst and occurs. The most simple example: if all investors of quite safe commercial bank decide that to their bank the end comes, and will take away the money, the bank will really burst in few days.
hence to deduce Russia from crisis, to the government it is necessary not only to make correct economic decisions, but also to instal optimism in the population. Probably, the superoptimistic budget should execute this problem.
VSEVOLOD - REBROV