Position about carrying out tournament on solving of crossword puzzles “ Spring 2011 “
1. The purposes and problems
1. 1 Creation of a new kind of leisure on an existing segment of the market of entertainments in Samara.
1. 2 Increase of intellectual level of inhabitants Samara.
2. The organisation and a management
2. 1 Tournament is organised Intellectually - entertaining club « the Premiere » and the newspaper « ».
2. 2 Tournament is spent in three stages.
2. 3 tournaments First a stage are spent by the newspaper « ».
2. 4 the Second and third stages spends Intellectually - entertaining club « the Premiere ».
3. Participants of tournament
3. 1 To participation in the first stage of tournament all interested persons who have sent the results of solving of crossword puzzles in edition of the newspaper are supposed.
3. 2 To participation in the second stage the participants who typed the greatest quantity of points following the results of the first stage of tournament and have paid a starting payment at a rate of 200 roubles are supposed. All participants of the second stage unite in commands on four persons.
3. 3 Commands which have typed the greatest quantity of points in the second stage, become participants of the third stage.
4. Conditions of carrying out of tournament
4. 1 Newspaper « » holds the first selection stage tournament of Samara on solving of crossword puzzles. Once a week in the newspaper it will be printed three crossword puzzles.
4. 2 For solved completely solved or partially solved crossword puzzle everyone completely participants of the first stage will get points. The quantity of points will depend on quantity of the solved words. In a crossword puzzle participants will receive 1 point for each correctly solved word.
4. 3 Following the results of the first stage the participants who have typed the greatest quantity of points leave in the second stage of tournament which will spend intellectually - entertaining club « the Premiere ».
4. 4 the Second the tournament stage will represent intelligence - show with participation of musical and dancing collectives which will pass in intellectual - entertaining club « the Premiere ». The quantity of games of the second stage will depend on quantity of participants.
4. 5 Rules of carrying out of the second stage of tournament are presented in the Application 1.
4. 6 Third stage of tournament - the ending will represent also intelligence - show which will spend Intellectually - entertaining club « the Premiere » by rules of the second stage (the Application 1).
5. Definition of winners and rewarding
5. The participants who have received the greatest number of points for solved crossword puzzles become 1 Winners of the first stage of tournament.
5. Participants of the command who will guess the greatest quantity of words in a crossword puzzle become 2 Winners of the second stage.
5. Participants of the command which have defeated final game become 3 Winners of tournament.
5. 4 Rewarding is spent after the termination of each game of the second and third stages. All participants of the second stage and the ending Intellectually - entertaining club « the Premiere » receive certificates on free visitation of the Dancing centre « the Premiere ». And each member of team, defeated the ending, as the main prize receives a mobile phone.
6. 1 Expenses connected with participation in tournament, participants bear.
6. 2 Expenses connected with carrying out of tournament, are paid at the expense of organizers of tournament and their sponsors.
Game rules « the Crossword puzzle »
Game « the Crossword puzzle » - command. The players sitting at one little table are considered as the command.
Game is spent in three stages. 1 stage – warm-up, 2 stage – crossword puzzle solving, 3 stage - super - game.
the Description of 1 stage of game. At a stage « warm-up » the leader asks consistently questions. Commands which know the right answer lift the tablet with number of the little table. The answer right is received by the command, which the first has lifted the tablet. For each right answer of the command receive premerku.
the Description 2 stages of game. Crossword puzzle solving begins. Leaflets with crossword puzzles and tasks for them are distributed to commands. 30 minutes on crossword puzzle solving are given to commands. The command which has solved the greatest quantity of words in a crossword puzzle receives 5 premerok. For the second place – 4 premerki, for the third place – 3 premerki. All other commands receive on one premerke. Following the results of the first and second stages of game the command which will take part in super &ndash is defined; to game.
the Description 3 stages of game. To the command the question for which discussion it is taken away two minutes of time is asked. If the command gives the right answer on the brought attention to the question, it appears the winner super - games and will receive super – a prize. If the command does not know the answer it loses the right to reception super – a prize. Nevertheless this command becomes the winner of game. 3 stage of game comes to an end, when the word will be solved.