Peshelansky plaster factory has been based in 1933 on the basis of the Bebjaevsky deposit of a plaster stone largest in Russia in the Arzamas area of the Nizhniy Novgorod region. Now Open Company “ Peshelansky plaster factory “ the Decor - 1 ” “ is a part of holding NPO “ the Blue of Russia “. The enterprise lets out various plaster fractions which are applied to manufacture of dry building mixes and shpatlevok, plaster blocks, plaster pazogrebnevye plates for interroom partitions. Enterprise production is widely used in building, medical, farforo - faience and ceramic industry. It is realised in territory of Russia, and also Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. All production is made from the plaster extracted in own mine. In 2005 the enterprise has made 233 thousand tons of a plaster stone, 126 thousand tons of alabaster, 126 thousand Tons of building and forming plaster. According to IK “ finam “ in 2005 the enterprise gain has made 301,6 million rbl., pure profit - 42 million rbl. the Enterprise pays in 3,35 million roubles in a year of the tax to mining operations that makes about a quarter of all volume of the given tax arriving in the budget of the Nizhniy Novgorod region. In July, 2006 the factory has obtained the licence of committee of wildlife management and management of wildlife management of the Nizhniy Novgorod region for the right of use to bowels and with a view of the organisation and work of a museum of mining, geology and speleology. The museum is located underground on depth of 70 metres.