“ Absence of conditions for education ““ the Power “ publishes a fragment from Regulations of interdepartmental interaction on revealing of family trouble, the organisation of work with the families which are in socially - dangerous position (a difficult reality situation).
Criteria at definition of the families which are in a difficult reality situation:
- absence of conditions for education of children (absence of work at parents, other lawful representatives, the place of residence, unsatisfactory living conditions and etc.) ;
- absence of communication with school, an inattention of parents to progress of the child;
- death of one of parents;
- leaving of the father/ mothers from a family, divorce of parents;
- constant conflict situations between relatives, between children and parents;
- returning of parents from imprisonment places;
- families in which children have committed a crime or an offence.
criteria at definition of the families which are in socially dangerous position :
- default or inadequate execution by parents and other lawful representatives (trustees, trustees of minors) the duties on life-support of children (absence at children of necessary clothes, a regular food, non-observance sanitary - hygienic conditions, connivance to bad habits of the child - alcoholism, a narcotism and etc.) ;
- abusing parents (lawful representatives) spirits, the use of narcotic (psychotropic) substances, an immoral way of life (prostitution and so forth);
- involving of children in illegal or antisocial actions (begging, vagrancy, prostitution and etc.);
- presence of signs of cruel treatment of children (signs of physical, mental, sexual or other violence) from parents (lawful representatives).