Rus News Journal

PepsiCo the Conjuncture

American PepsiCo Inc declares the offer under actions VBD. Yesterday declared transaction closing on acquisition of 66 % of actions of Open Society Vimm - the Bill - Dann Foodstuff (VBD) for $3,8 billion Together with 11 % of actions got at a stock exchange the share of the American corporation in VBD has made about 77 % (see " more in detail; Online from January, 27th).

PepsiCo intend to expose till March, 11th the offer on the repayment of actions VBD at minoritariev, it is told in the message of the American corporation. The offer price will correspond to cost of a majority package - $132 for the ordinary action or $33 for ADR. After offer PepsiCo plans to spend delisting VBD with Nju - Jorksky stock exchange. If following the results of the offer share PepsiCo in VBD exceeds 95 %, but remains less than 100 %, the compulsory repayment of actions at minoritariev will be declared. The offer will operate within 70 days and will come to the end in second half of May. Period of validity of the offer for holders ADR will end hardly earlier, than the Russian offer. By an estimation Three Dialogue to consolidate 100 % PepsiCo should by June, 26th. Interfax Oleg Trutnev