Fettel has won a poll in Melbourn, Petrov - 18 - jOn Saturday has become cold, the sky was tightened by clouds, the forecast promised a rain, but the line remained dry. On morning free arrivals Mark Uebber has passed a circle faster the best result of 2009 shown by Rubens Barrichello in the second qualifying session, having designated the first reference point for qualification - 1:24. 719. Many considered that the extended cars with the big fuel tanks and narrow forward tyres will concede last year`s in speed, but qualification has proved the return.
in the first session the report has headed Sebastjan Fettel - 1:24. 774, the further struggle was left by racers of three new commands and Vitaly Petrov. The best launching sites among beginners were won by pilots Lotus - Hejkki Kovalajnen will start 19 - m, Trulli - 20 - m. has not sufficed Petrov pair of the tenth for an exit in the second part of qualification.
In the beginning of the second session racers have hastened on a line - the rain has begun nakrapyvat, but has instantly stopped. The report has headed Sebastjan Fettel - 1:24. 096, the further struggle have left Hemilton, Buemi, Liutstsi, de la Dew, Hjulkenberg, Kobajashi and Algersuari. The line cooled down, clouds rose all more close.
in final session of speed have increased even more - Sebastjan Fettel has passed a circle for 1:23. 919 - a new absolute record of a line. The German has won the second poll in this season and the seventh in career. Two cars Red Bull Racing have occupied the starting field first row. The third starts Fernando Alonso, the fourth - Dzhenson Batton.
Melbourn, Australia. 61 - j the World championship in a class “ the Formula - 1 “. 2 - j a stage. “ Gran - at Australia “. Qualification
1. Fettel (Germany, “ Red Bull “) - 1,23. 919
2. Uebber (Australia, “ Red Bull) - 1. 24,035
3. Alonso (Spain, “ Ferrari “) - 1. 24,111
4. Batton (Great Britain, “ the McLaren “) - 1,24. 675
5. Weight (Brazil, “ Ferrari “) - 1. 24,837
6. Rosberg (Germany, “ Mercedes “) - 1. 24,884
7. Schumacher (Germany, “ Mercedes “) - 1. 24,927
8. Barrichello (Brazil, “ Williams “) - 1. 25,217
9. Kubitsa (Poland, “ Renault “) - 1. 25,372
10. Sjutil (Germany, “ the Swagger India “) - 1:26. 036
... 18. Petrov (Russia, “ Renault “) - 1. 26,471