“ Gran - At Canada “ Michael Schumacher has done without again surprises
has won. However, other result was difficult for expecting. If in “ to the formula - 1 “ boxing rules the championship could be stopped right now that is called, behind a clear advantage operated.
Schumacher has grasped leadership in race when the owner of a poll Juan - Pablo Montojja has called in on the second pit - stop on 51 - m a race circle. Montojja has managed to return itself the second position (it also Barrichello also has overtaken) when the Brazilian has called in, in turn, on pit - stop, however could not finish race. On 56 - the m a circle at it has lighted up the engine, and the Colombian has left a line.
on the second place David Coulthard who has won two weeks ago Monaco has jumped out. The circles which have remained till the end of race it beat off from Barrichello`s persevering attacks and as a result of could keep a place at the second step of a podium.
in general, all was as usual. Schumacher has won the sixth victory in a season and has added into the account 10 more points, having increased a separation from the younger brother and Montoji who could not type points.
Schumacher - younger also had problems with car that has forced it to make additional pit - stop. As a result it has arrived the seventh, without having got in ochkovuju a zone. Now Montojja and Ralf Schumacher divide the second and third place, having typed on 27 points. Senior Schumacher has typed already 70 … very difficultly to imagine that can prevent to become the German the fivefold world champion. The imagination in that case gives in.
1. Michael Schumacher (Germany, Ferrari)
2. David Coulthard (Great Britain, McLaren)
3. Rubens Barrichello (Brazil, Ferrari)
4. Kimi Rajkkonen (Finland, McLaren)
5. Dzhankarlo Fisichella (Italy, Jordan)
6. Jarno Trulli (Italy, Renault)
7. Ralf Schumacher (Germany, Williams)
8. Olivier Panis (France, BAR)
9. Felipe Weight (Brazil, Sauber)
10. Takuma Sato (Japan, Jordan)
11. Mark Vebber (Australia, Minardi)
12. Nik Hajdfeld (Germany, Sauber)
13. Hajnts - Harald Frentzen (Germany, Arrows)
14. Alex Jung (Malaysia, Minardi)
15. Dzhenson Batton (Great Britain, Renault)