Russian sinhronistki have won the second “ gold “ CHM - 2011In the World championship on the water sports, passing in Shanghai, the third day of competitions has come to the end. Russians the second time have risen on the top step of a pedestal.
the Russian sportswomen Natalia Ishchenko and Svetlana Romashina have won gold medals (98,2 points) in the technical program of duets. For Ishchenko it already the twelfth medal of the World championships, for Romashinoj this the eighth “ gold “ in career. The second place was occupied with Chinese women Juan Sjuechen and Lju Ou (96,5), “ bronze “ has got to Spaniards of One Karbonel and Andrea Fuentes (95,4). Whether
In jumps from a metre springboard men to the best had a Chinese of Shisin (463,9 points). “ Silver “ has got to its compatriot He Minju (444), and the third place remained for German Pavel Rosenberg (436,5). Russian Evgenie Kuznetsov as a result has appeared only on the seventh position.
In a synchronous diving among women the Chinese duet has appeared the strongest. Van Hao and Chen Ruolin have typed 362,58 points and have not left any chances to the competitors. It already the fourth “ gold “ China which is in the lead in this tournament. The second place (325,92) was won by Alexander Kroak and Melissa Vu Australians. “ Bronze “ (316,29) remained for Germans Christian Shtojner and the Hole of Subshinski. Darya Govor`s Russian duet and Julia Koltunovoj could not rise above the ninth line.
Shanghai (China). The World championship on water sports
the Diving. Men. A springboard 1ì
1. Whether Shisin (China) - 463,90 points
2. He Mines (China) - 444,00
3. Pavel Rosenberg (Germany) - 436,50
7. Evgenie Kuznetsov (Russia) - 378,25
the Synchronous diving. Women. A tower
1. Van Hao/ Chen Ruolin (China) - 362,58 points
2. Alexander Kroak/ Melissa Vu (Australia) - 325,92
3. Kristin Shtojer/ the Hole Subshinski (Germany) - 316,29
9. Darya Govor/ Julia Koltunova (Russia) - 291,24
Synchronous swimming. Duets. The technical program
1. Natalia Ishchenko/ Svetlana Romashina (Russia) - 98,2 points
2. Juan Sjuechen/ Lju Ou (China) - 96,5
3. It Karbonell and Andrea Fuentes (Spain) - 95,4