Huge victorythe World Cup Stage on mountain skiing in a huge slalom has come to the end with a long-awaited victory of Dide of the Large sum from Switzerland. A line on a mounting skiing resort Sestriere (Italy) the Large sum there has passed so confidently, as well as the supergiant in the World championship. The large sum has won the victory first in this season in a huge slalom and the second - in the career in this discipline, since 2002. The best result of the Large sum in a huge slalom in this season - the second place on a line of Zeldena.
the Swiss has managed to bypass rather strong competitors, first of all representatives of the Austrian national team. Shtefan Gergl was the second, one more Austrian Benn Rajh has shown the third result.
After the first attempt the world champion in supergiant Dide the Large sum was in the lead, and on the second line it could keep the advantage.
Bode Miller has decided not to take part in World Cup stages in Sestriere and has left to have a rest after the World championship on mountain skiing.
Sestrier, Italy. World Cup on mountain skiing among men. A huge slalom
1. Dide the Large sum (Switzerland) 1:22. 76 1:26. 81 2:49. 57
2. Shtefan Gergl (Austria) 1:24. 04 1:26. 19 2:50. 23
3. Benjamin Rajh (Austria) 1:23. 73 1:26. 73 2:50. 46
4. Romed Baumann (Austria) 1:23. 27 1:27. 35 2:50. 62
5. Tim Dzhitloff (USA) 1:25. 10 1:25. 58 2:50. 68
6. Marseilles Hirsher (Austria) 1:24. 17 1:26. 53 2:50. 70
Position in the general offset of a World Cup:
1. Ivitsa Kostelich (Croatia) - 766
2. Benjamin Rajh (Austria) - 740
3. Jean - Baptist Granzh (France) - 726
4. Aksel Lund Svindal (Norway) - 687
5. Dide the Large sum (Switzerland) - 629
Position in offset of a huge slalom:
1. Benjamin Rajh (Austria) - 346
2. Dide the Large sum (Switzerland) - 334
3. Ted Ligetti (USA) - 241