The decision of the Main state health officer of the Russian Federation from May, 13th, 2010 N 56 Moscow About the statement of the joint venture 3. 1. 7. 2629 - 10
It is registered in Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on June, 17th, 2010
Registration N 17577
According to the Federal law from 30. 03. 1999 N 52 - FZ about sanitary - epidemiological well-being of the population (Meeting of the legislation of the Russian Federation, 1999, N 14, item 1650; 2002, N 1 (p.1), item 2; 2003, N 2, item 167; 2003, N 27 (p.1), item 2700; 2004, N 35, item 3607; 2005, N 19, item 1752; 2006, N 1, item 10; 2006, N 52 (p.1), item 5498; 2007 N 1 (p.1), item 21; 2007, N 1 (p.1), item 29; 2007, N 27, item 3213; 2007, N 46, item 5554; 2007, N 49, item 6070; 2008, N 24, item 2801; 2008, N 29 (p.1), item 3418; 2008, N 30 (ch. 2), item 3616; 2008, N 44, item 4984; 2008, N 52 (ch. 1), item 6223; 2009, N 1, item 17) and the governmental order of the Russian Federation from 24. 07. 2000 N 554 About the Position statement about state sanitary - epidemiological service of the Russian Federation and Position about state sanitary - epidemiological rationing (Meeting of the legislation of the Russian Federation, 2000, N 31, item 3295; 2004, N 8, item 663; 2004, N 47, item 4666; 2005, N 39, item 3953) I decide:
1. To confirm sanitary - epidemiological rules of the joint venture 3. 1. 7. 2629 - 10 Preventive maintenance of the Siberian ulcer (appendix)
2. To instal the specified sanitary rules from the moment of official publication.
Preventive maintenance of the Siberian ulcer
Sanitary - epidemiological rules of the joint venture 3. 1. 7. 2629 - 10
I. The Scope
1. 1. Sanitary rules establish the basic requirements to a complex organizational, sanitary - protivoepidemicheskih (preventive) actions directed on the prevention of occurrence and distribution of diseases by the Siberian ulcer among people.
1. 2. Observance of sanitary rules is obligatory for performance in all territory of the Russian Federation state structures, the enterprises and other economic subjects, establishments, the organisations, public associations, irrespective of them organizational - the legal form and pattern of ownership, officials and citizens.
1. 3. Control over performance of the present sanitary rules is assigned to the bodies which are carrying out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision.
II. General provisions
2. 1. The Siberian ulcer (Anthrax) represents sharp zoonoznuju especially dangerous bacterial infectious disease which activator concerns II group of pathogenicity. Illness at the person proceeds in the skin form more often, on occasion becomes complicated sibirejazvennym a sepsis; the infection shown in pulmonary and intestinal forms can develop generalizovannaja.
2. 2. Biological properties of the activator.
the Activator of the Siberian ulcer - Bacillus anthracis exists in two forms - batsilljarnoj (vegetative) and sporous. The sporous form is steady against external influences and can keep in soil viability and virulentnost the activator within several decades.
2. 3. The basic sources of the activator of the Siberian ulcer for the person are agricultural animals (large and a small cattle, horses, camels, pigs), sick of the Siberian ulcer.
as the Tank of the activator of the Siberian ulcer, containing the activator the soil and other objects of the environment serves in sporous and vegetative forms.
2. 4. The mechanism of transfer of the activator depends on conditions of infection and is realised mainly contact, food (alimentary) and aspiratsionnym (air - dust) by a way.
Transmissivnaja transfer of the activator of the Siberian ulcer is possible at stings the infected blood-sicking arthropods.
2. 5. The incubatory period of disease can be from several o`clock till 8 days, is more often it makes 2 - 3 days.
2. 6. Clinical forms of disease by the Siberian ulcer are various and depend on the mechanism and ways of transfer of the activator: skin, pulmonary, zheludochno - intestinal forms of the Siberian ulcer, sibirejazvennaja septitsemija, other forms of the Siberian ulcer.
2. 7. The Siberian ulcer at people often has professional character. Contingents of high risk of infection are agricultural workers, workers of cattle-breeding farms and veterinary surgeons, working mjasoboen and meat-packing plants, skinneries, sherstomojnyh factories and shops on manufacturing mjasokostnoj a flour and bone glue and others.
Allocate three types of the Siberian ulcer: professionally - agricultural (meets at shepherds, cattle breeders and veterinary surgeons); professionally - industrial (it is observed at the persons working on tanning, shchetinosherstjanyh, shersteobrabatyvajushchih manufactures); household (it is possible at carrying of fur or leather clothes from the infected materials, use of the infected brushes for shaving, wool processing in house conditions).
it is Thus professional - agricultural and transmissivnaja infections have expressed letne - autumn seasonal prevalence, is professional - industrial diseases arise at any time year.
the Susceptibility to the Siberian ulcer of people is closely connected with ways of infection and size of an infecting dose.
2. 8. At the organisation and carrying out of epidemiological supervision and planning protivosibirejazvennyh actions it is necessary to distinguish following concepts: epizootichesky the centre, the epidemic centre, permanently unsuccessful point, the soil centre and threatened territory.
2. 8. 1. The Epizootichesky centre - the location of a source or factors of transfer of the activator of an infection in those borders in which activator transfer to a susceptible animal or people (a pasture site, a watering place, a cattle-breeding premise, the enterprise for processing of production of animal industries and others is possible).
2. 8. 2. The epidemic centre - territory on which the case (cases) of disease of people is registered.
2. 8. 3. Permanently unsuccessful point - settlement, a cattle-breeding farm, a pasture, natural boundary in which territory it is found out epizootichesky the centre irrespective of a limitation period of its occurrence.
2. 8. 4. Biothermal holes and other places of a burial place of corpses of the animals who have fallen from the Siberian ulcer are considered as the soil centres skotomogilniki.
2. 8. 5. Cattle-breeding economy, settlements, administrative areas where there is a threat of occurrence of cases of disease of animals or people the Siberian ulcer are considered as threatened territory. Borders of threatened territory define the bodies, authorised to carry out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision with the account epizooticheskoj situations, is soil - geographical, prirodno - environmental conditions and economic - economic relations of economy, settlements, the procuring and processing organisations and the enterprises (stages of animals on seasonal pastures, presence of the markets, kozhevenno - the raw enterprises, procuring bases and others).
2. 9. Depending on frequency rate and periodicity of display epizooticheskoj and (or) epidemic activity permanently unsuccessful points on the Siberian ulcer are subdivided on manifestnye, or actively unsuccessful, and nemanifestnye, or inactive.
Manifestnymi are the points periodically showing epizooticheskuju and (or) epidemic activity. They can be constantly operating when diseases by the Siberian ulcer arise in them annually or with intervals one - four years, or retsidivirujushchimi when diseases arise periodically, with intervals in five and more years.
To nemanifestnym points which for many years did not show epizooticheskoj activity concern, that is after registration in them of last diseases has passed 10 and more years.
Manifestnye points can turn in nemanifestnye and on the contrary.
III. State sanitary - epidemiological supervision of the Siberian ulcer among people
3. 1. State sanitary - epidemiological supervision of the Siberian ulcer among people represents dynamic supervision over epidemic process of the Siberian ulcer, which purpose the situation assessment and working out adequate sanitary - protivoepidemicheskih (preventive) actions directed on a non-admission of distribution of an infection among people and formation of the epidemic centres is.
3. 2. State sanitary - epidemiological supervision of the Siberian ulcer among people includes:
- monitoring of disease by the Siberian ulcer among people, the account of all cases of the Siberian ulcer;
- monitoring behind activator circulation, revealing, the account, certification and constant tracking a sanitary condition and display of activity of permanently unsuccessful points;
- drawing up of a cadastre of epidemic displays of the Siberian ulcer and constant information interchange between interested bodies about epidemic and epizooticheskih displays of the Siberian ulcer in the given territory;
- annual carrying out of the analysis of a situation on the Siberian ulcer taking into account quantity of revealed permanently unsuccessful points and dynamics of display of their activity;
- tracking carrying out of preventive vaccination to the persons which professional work is connected with risk of infection with the Siberian ulcer;
- an estimation of efficiency of spent actions;
- forecasting of development of an epidemiological situation.
3. 3. State sanitary - epidemiological supervision of the Siberian ulcer among people is spent by the bodies, authorised to carry out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision.
IV. Revealing of cases of the Siberian ulcer among people
4. 1. Revealing sick of the Siberian ulcer is carried out by experts medical - preventive establishments, irrespective of organizational - legal pattern of ownership and a departmental accessory at rendering of all kinds of medical aid on the basis kliniko - the epidemiological and laboratory data.
4. 2. A case, suspicious on disease by the Siberian ulcer, it is considered:
- a case of any displays of an infectious disease with presence in the anamnesis of contact to an animal with the confirmed diagnosis of the Siberian ulcer;
- a case of diseases with a characteristic clinical picture at the persons professionally connected with service of animals or processing of raw materials of an animal origin;
- a case with a typical clinical picture of the Siberian ulcer.
4. 3. Persons with suspicion on disease by the Siberian ulcer are subject to immediate hospitalisation in infectious branches.
4. 4. The diagnosis of the Siberian ulcer at the person consider established at laboratory acknowledgement by one of nizheperechislennyh ways:
- allocation from a pathological material of the patient of culture B. anthracis, destruction at least one laboratory animal and allocation from its bodies of culture with properties, characteristic for the activator of the Siberian ulcer;
- allocation virulentnoj cultures B. anthracis from a prospective source or the factor of a transmission of infection;
- positive antraksinovaja test.
If after the lapse of 72 hours positive results are not received, the definitive conclusion can be made not earlier than 10 days after infection of biotrial animals (negative biotest).
In case of impossibility to establish the diagnosis the methods set forth above at the person spend statement clinical kozhno - allergic test with sibirejazvennym allergen.
4. 5. The medical workers, revealed persons, suspicious on disease by the Siberian ulcer, are obliged to collect the epidemiological anamnesis, immediately to inform on them in the bodies which are carrying out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision and veterinary supervision.
V. Laboratory diagnostics of the Siberian ulcer
5. 1. Laboratory researches of a clinical, pathoanatomical and field material, at suspicion on the Siberian ulcer, spend the laboratories having the allowing documentation for work with a material, infected or suspicious on infection with microorganisms of II group of pathogenicity.
5. 2. All works with a material, the suspicious activator on infection of the Siberian ulcer, including a fence, transportation and preparation of a material for researches, are spent according to operating standard - the methodical documents regulating activity with activators I - II groups of pathogenicity.
5. 3. The works connected with high risk of formation of an aerosol (tsentrifugirovanie, homogenization, crushing, intensive stirring, opening of objects with the infected material and others), spend in separate boksovyh premises or boksah biological safety of III class.
5. 4. Researches on the Siberian ulcer include microscopy of dabs from an initial material, seedings on nutrient mediums, statement of the basic and additional tests of identification, use MFA for detection of antigenes and antibodies to them, statement polimeraznoj chain reaction (PTSR), biotests and reactions pretsipitatsii.
5. 5. A material for researches on the Siberian ulcer is:
- contents vezikul, separated karbunkula or ulcers, scabs, mokrota, blood, a spinal liquid, urine, excrements, ekssudaty - from sick or suspicious people on disease, depending on the disease form;
- a cadaveric material - blood, ekssudaty, slices of bodies (a spleen, a liver, limfouzlov and others);
- a material from animals;
- food raw materials and products of an animal origin;
- objects of environment - soil, a grass, fodder, a laying, water and others.
5. 6. The fence of a material from patients (suspicious on disease) people should be made prior to the beginning of specific treatment.
5. 7. The capture of a material from raw materials of an animal origin and from objects of environment is spent when it is necessary to establish a source of an infection or the transfer factor, for revealing obsemenennosti disputes of the activator of the Siberian ulcer of separate objects, and also with a view of microbe detection in places old skotomogilnikov at carrying out of the building, meliorative, hydraulic engineering and other works connected with dredging and moving of a ground.
the Decision on research of a material of raw materials of an animal origin and from objects of environment is accepted by the body, authorised to carry out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision.
5. 8. For carrying out of laboratory researches diagnostic systems, the test - sets, the nutrient mediums registered when due hereunder are used.
5. 9. Allocated shtammy the activator of the Siberian ulcer are transferred when due hereunder in referens - the centre on monitoring behind the activator of the Siberian ulcer and the national centre of verification of results of the diagnostic activity, carrying out functions of the State collection of pathogenic bacteria for carrying out of definitive identification and genetic tipirovanija shtammov the activator of the Siberian ulcer and replenishment of national collection fund.
VI. Protivoepidemichesky actions at revealing of cases of the Siberian ulcer among people
6. 1. In the epidemic centre of the Siberian ulcer with an individual or group case zabolevanija among people it is spent:
- epidemiological investigation with an establishment causally - investigatory communication of formation of the centre;
- a complex sanitary - protivoepidemicheskih (preventive) actions directed on localisation and liquidation of the centre.
6. 2. Epidemiological investigation of the centres with individual disease and the centres with group disease of the Siberian ulcer with an establishment causally - investigatory communication, and also the complex organisation sanitary - protivoepidemicheskih (preventive) actions is spent by the bodies, authorised to carry out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision.
6. 3. By results of epidemiological investigation of the centres with a single instance and with group disease the statement of epidemiological investigation with instructions of the epidemiological diagnosis and causally - investigatory communication of formation of the centre of the Siberian ulcer is drawn up.
In case of occupational disease registration (the disease by the Siberian ulcer connected with professional work) is drawn up the statement of investigation of occupational disease according to the established requirements.
6. 4. The epidemiological diagnosis includes:
- the centre characteristic (sharp, chronic);
- the activator;
- delimitation of the epidemic centre (in what establishment, in what territory and others);
- a source, the tank;
- the reason;
- the factors promoting formation of the centre.
6. 5. According to the epidemiological diagnosis (preliminary at a stage of investigation and definitive) the complex sanitary - protivoepidemicheskih (preventive) actions for the purpose of localisation and centre liquidation sibirejazvennoj infections is spent. It includes:
- an establishment of persons (by name or a circle of persons), podvergshihsja to risk of infection;
- active revealing of poll sick of a method, survey and household (pokvartirnyh) detours;
- medical supervision over the persons, being in identical conditions with the patient on risk of infection (8 days) with daily survey of integuments and two-multiple measurement of body temperature;
- appointment to persons, podvergshimsja to risk of infection, emergency preventive maintenance by antibacterial preparations under schemes according to the confirmed instruction on application;
- a capture of a material from sick and suspicious on disease, and also tests from objects of environment for laboratory researches. The volume and number of tests is defined by the expert who is responsible for the organisation of epidemiological investigation;
- introduction of an interdiction for use of livestock products with which centre formation is connected;
- a suspension of works, prohibition of stay of people in territory of the probable soil centre in case of presence of communication with diseases of people;
- carrying out of off-schedule actions for control for sanitary - an epidemiological condition of the organisation (an economy, manufacture) with which centre formation is connected;
- destruction (a cremation method) fallen animals and livestock products, tanning and fur manufactures and etc. which were probable sources of an infection and (or) factors of a transmission of infection;
- the organisation disinfection, dezinsektsionnyh and deratizatsionnyh actions in the centre;
- introduction of the strengthened supervision of water supply system, an accomplishment of territory and observance protivoepidemicheskogo a mode in the organisations and the establishments involved in epidemic process;
- the organisation of work with mass media concerning preventive maintenance of the Siberian ulcer among the population at the initiative of the bodies which are carrying out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision.
Introduction and cancellation of restrictive actions (quarantine) in the subject of the Russian Federation or in territory of separate areas, cities, settlements is carried out by enforcement authorities of the subject of the Russian Federation on the basis of the instruction of the body which is carrying out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision.
6. 6. At reception of the information on disease (suspicion on disease) people the Siberian ulcer the bodies which are carrying out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision on the subject of the Russian Federation, direct to enforcement authorities of the subject of the Russian Federation the information on the centre, submit to consideration and the statement the complex operating plan sanitary - protivoepidemicheskih (preventive) actions for decision-making on localisation and liquidation of the centre of an infection.
6. 7. Disinfection, dezinsektsionnye and deratizatsionnye actions in the centres of the Siberian ulcer spend the organisations accredited for disinfection activity when due hereunder.
VII. Sanitary - protivoepidemicheskie (preventive) actions
under the prevention of diseases of people the Siberian ulcer in permanently unsuccessful points on the Siberian ulcer and in threatened territories
7. 1. The organisation of measures on safety sibirejazvennyh burial places is included into powers of enforcement authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation.
With a view of safety sibirejazvennyh burial places:
- spend works under the maintenance in an appropriate sanitary condition sibirejazvennyh skotomogilnikov, the biothermal holes, separate old burial places of the animals who have fallen from the Siberian ulcer: establish protections on all perimetre, excluding casual access of people and animals, form on all internal perimetre of a ditch and designate their warning tablets with an inscription the Siberian ulcer ;
- take measures on soil disinfecting in places with authentically established borders of burial places of corpses of the animals who have fallen from the Siberian ulcer;
- provide control over a non-admission of use of the territories which are in sanitary - a protective zone sibirejazvennogo skotomogilnika, for carrying out of any economic activities (the organisation of pastures, an arable land, kitchen gardens, watering places, the works connected with dredging and moving of a ground, building of inhabited, public, industrial or agricultural buildings and constructions).
7. 2. The bodies, authorised to carry out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision, register permanently unsuccessful points on the Siberian ulcer and threatened territories.
again revealed permanently unsuccessful points on the Siberian ulcer are entered in the list permanently unsuccessful on the Siberian ulcer of points of the Russian Federation.
All revealed permanently unsuccessful points on the Siberian ulcer and the soil centres of an infection located in their territories (sibirejazvennye skotomogilniki, case places, prirezki, casual burial places of the animals who have fallen from the Siberian ulcer and others) are put on a district map with a designation on them of a place and borders of the soil centres of the Siberian ulcer, for sibirejazvennyh skotomogilnikov geographical co-ordinates are specified. Copies of cards are stored in log-books epizooticheskih the centres.
control over work on a protection and the maintenance in an appropriate sanitary condition skotomogilnikov, separate old burial places of animal and biothermal holes, by soil disinfecting in places with authentically established borders of burial places of corpses of the animals who have fallen from the Siberian ulcer, and maintenance of measures to the equipment of enough of lethal points and platforms for the purpose of an exception in settlements of household slaughter of animals without veterinary survey Will be organised.
7. 3. With the bodies, authorised to carry out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision, is spent the obligatory coordination of carrying out of the agromeliorative, building and other works connected with dredging and moving of a ground sibirejazvennyh of burial places.
7. 4. Round the soil centres of the Siberian ulcer it is established sanitary - the protective zone which size is defined taking into account features of district and a kind of prospective works.
7. 5. In territories, permanently unsuccessful points on the Siberian ulcer and threatened territories, the bodies which are carrying out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision on the subject of the Russian Federation together with controls public health services of subjects of the Russian Federation, bodies of veterinary service of subjects of the Russian Federation develop programs on preventive maintenance of the Siberian ulcer for a period of five years with annual updating which affirm enforcement authority of the subject of the Russian Federation.
VIII. Sanitary - protivoepidemicheskie (preventive) actions for the prevention of diseases of people the Siberian ulcer in epizooticheskih the infection centres
8. 1. At revealing of cases of the Siberian ulcer among animals (epizootichesky the centre) the information should be transferred immediately in the bodies which are carrying out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision.
8. 2. Experts of the bodies, authorised to carry out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision, carry epidemiological investigation of the centre, for the purpose of delimitation of the centre, revealing of the persons contacting to a material, containing the activator of the Siberian ulcer (taking part in slaughter and cutting of hulks of the sick animals, looking after the sick animals, preparing and using in food meat of sick animals).
the locations of sick animals, meat, meat products, skins and other raw materials received after compelled slaughter, including with export for centre limits Are established.
For persons, podvergshimisja to risk of infection, medical supervision within 8 days, including daily survey of integuments and daily double measurement of body temperature is established. Medical supervision will be organised by controls public health services in subjects of the Russian Federation.
In the presence of suspicion on disease by the Siberian ulcer immediate hospitalisation of the patient for the purpose of specification of an aetiology of disease is carried out.
8. 3. To persons, podvergshimsja to risk of infection, emergency preventive maintenance (preventive treatment) is spent by antibacterial preparations.
Emergency preventive maintenance should be spent to early terms after possible infitsirovanija.
preventive maintenance carrying out if has passed more than 8 days after the use in food of meat sick animal or possible infitsirovanija integuments as a result of contact Is inexpedient.
8. 4. To laboratory research on the Siberian ulcer in epizooticheskom the centre are subject:
- a pathological material from animals;
- products and raw materials of an animal origin;
- a forage, soil tests, a grass from territory vypasa animals, places of their maintenance and a case;
- water of open reservoirs;
- other objects of environment, including washouts from surfaces, toolkit, care subjects sick animals.
8. 5. Researches of a material for the purpose of definition of the activator of the Siberian ulcer are spent in the laboratories having the work permit with activators of II group of pathogenicity according to operating standard methodical documents.
8. 6. Corpses fallen from the Siberian ulcer (suspicious on disease by the Siberian ulcer) the animals, all products received at compelled slaughter of animals sick of the Siberian ulcer, are subject to burning.
Places of the maintenance, a case and the compelled slaughter of animals sick of the Siberian ulcer, places of burning of corpses of the fallen animals are subject to disinfection with the subsequent bacteriological control of efficiency.
the Burial place of the animals who have fallen from the Siberian ulcer, categorically is forbidden.
8. 7. Categorically export (import) for limits epizooticheskogo the centre sick animal or suspicious on disease by the Siberian ulcer of products and raw materials of an animal origin is forbidden. At revealing of the fact of export (import) the bodies which are carrying out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision together with other interested bodies, will organise actions for suppression of their realisation.
8. 8. For care of sick and suspicious animals on disease fix the attendants having inoculations against the Siberian ulcer. The personnel provide with overalls, disinfection means, the first aid first-aid set, means of personal hygiene. Before the work beginning under a list instructing about observance of measures of biological safety is spent. In the absence of imparted to the involved workers emergency preventive maintenance is appointed and behind them medical supervision is established.
8. 9. Workers who on hands, the person and other open places of a body have scratches, grazes, wounds or skin damages, to work on care of sick animals, cleaning of corpses, to clearing and disinfection of the premises polluted by the activator and other objects are not supposed.
IX. Preventive actions for the prevention of diseases of people the Siberian ulcer at the enterprises processing products and raw materials of an animal origin
9. 1. Citizens, individual businessmen, the legal bodies who are carrying out processing and realisation of meat, meat products, skins and other cattle-breeding raw materials, are obliged to fulfil the requirements directed on maintenance of their safety for the population.
9. 2. Responsibility for performance sanitary - protivoepidemicheskih (preventive) actions at the enterprises for preparation, storage and processing of meat production is assigned to the director.
9. 3. Heads and owners of the enterprises for preparation, processing and realisation of cattle-breeding production and raw materials (irrespective of patterns of ownership) provide necessary conditions of disinfecting of meat and other products, and also recyclings or destructions of the products recognised unusable in food and storage of meat production, and also with hrannost suspicious meat on the Siberian ulcer in carrying out of laboratory researches in the special isolated chambers, refrigerators.
9. 4. At detection or an establishment of the fact of receipt on mjasopererabatyvajushchee the enterprise of meat and meat products from animals sick of the Siberian ulcer the bodies, authorised to carry out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision when due hereunder, enter restrictive actions at the enterprise.
9. 5. At laboratory acknowledgement of the Siberian ulcer (a preliminary affirmative reply) the infected hulks of animals, and skins direct an internal on technical recycling or burn. Manure, kontaminirovannyj the activator, is subject to burning.
Spend disinfection of premises, the equipment, overalls and other infected objects.
9. 6. Employees of the enterprises for gathering, storage, transportation, processing of products and raw materials of an animal origin and realisation of products from them are obliged to observe rules of personal hygiene.
X. Specific preventive maintenance of the population against the Siberian ulcer
10. 1. Specific preventive maintenance of the Siberian ulcer is spent according to instructions on application of vaccines and includes carrying out of a preventive inoculation against the Siberian ulcer to people and animals.
10. 2. Vaccination against the Siberian ulcer in a planned order are subject persons, by the nature of activity infections exposed to risk in the course of manipulations with materials, suspicious on obsemenennost the activator, or at work with cultures of the activator.
10. 3. To the contingents of risk which are subject to preventive inoculations, concern:
- zoovetrabotniki and other persons professionally occupied with the prelethal maintenance of cattle, and thatkzhe slaughter, removal of skins and cutting of hulks;
- the persons occupied with gathering, storage, transportation and primary processing of raw materials of an animal origin;
- the employees of laboratories working with a material, suspicious on infitsirovanie the activator of the Siberian ulcer.
10. 4. The decision on carrying out and volume of preventive vaccination of people against the Siberian ulcer is accepted by the bodies, authorised to carry out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision with the account epizooticheskih and epidemic indications.
10. 5. Vaccination will be organised and spent by controls public health services of subjects of the Russian Federation.
10. 6. Control over vaccination carrying out, transportation and storage immunobiologicheskih preparations is spent by the bodies, authorised to carry out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision.
XI. Disinfection actions at the Siberian ulcer
11. 1. The disinfection purpose at the Siberian ulcer is the exception of possibility of accumulation of the activator of the Siberian ulcer in industrial premises, on the equipment, automobiles, overalls, footwear, ware and other objects by their disinfecting, and also decrease in number of arthropods and the rodents who are carriers of the activator of the Siberian ulcer, by carrying out dezinsektsionnyh and deratizatsionnyh actions.
11. 2. For the organisation and carrying out of the preventive disinfection actions directed on the prevention of infection of people by the Siberian ulcer, heads of the organisations, establishments, irrespective of organizational - legal pattern of ownership are responsible.
11. 3. In the absence of diseases of people by the Siberian ulcer objects which can be kontaminirovany the activator of the Siberian ulcer at contact to sick animals, their corpses, products and raw materials of an animal origin are subject to disinfecting. Them concern: overalls, clothes, footwear, surfaces of premises, furniture, the equipment, ware, bedding and others.
11. 4. For disinfecting of objects, kontaminirovannyh the activator of the Siberian ulcer, apply methods and the disinfectants possessing sporotsidnoj activity:
- high temperature by kipjachenija, actions of dry hot air or steam; chamber methods of disinfecting of things with use steam, steam-air and paroformalinovogo methods;
- chemical disinfectants on a basis sporotsidno operating substances, and also composite preparations on their basis or applied at the raised temperature +50 - 70 With.
At application of disinfectants it is necessary to be guided strictly by instructions (methodical instructions) on application of a concrete preparation.
11. 5. Dezinsektsionnye and deratizatsionnye actions include preventive, sanitary - technical and istrebitelnye actions.
Preventive sanitary - technical actions are directed on the prevention of occurrence, distribution and reproduction of arthropods and rodents on objects.
11. 6. Istrebitelnye actions include following stages:
- preliminary sanitary - epidemiological inspections of objects for the purpose of definition of presence of arthropods and rodents, their kinds, revealings of places of their localisation and level of their number;
- definition of tactics of carrying out dezinsektsii and deratization on the basis of results preliminary sanitary - epidemiological inspection;
- the organisation and carrying out dezinsektsionnyh and deratizatsionnyh actions;
- efficiency control dezinsektsionnyh and deratizatsionnyh actions.
11. 7. The actions directed on decrease of number of rodents, are spent according to operating standard and methodical documents.
11. 8. Final disinfection (in case of death of the patient) in the house centres is spent by specialised establishments of a disinfection profile.
11. 9. In the organisation which are carrying out medical activity current and final disinfection the head physician will organise, and spends the average and younger medical personnel of branch according to their functions.
Final disinfection spend in premises after an extract or death of the patient. All objects and premises which could be kontaminirovany the activator of the Siberian ulcer are subject to disinfecting.
Current and final disinfection in a hospital carry out according to requirements standard - methodical documents.
11. 10. At all clinical forms of the Siberian ulcer at people disinfect: clothes, linen and footwear of the patient, a product of medical appointment, a dressing, subjects of care of patients, ware table and laboratory, toys, surfaces of premises, furniture, sanitary - the technical equipment, a medical waste. At intestinal, pulmonary and septic forms in addition disinfect allocation of the patient, the food rests, ware from - under vydeleny. At final disinfection disinfect bedding.
11. 11. Final disinfection in the infection centre carry out during 3 - 6 hours from the moment of hospitalisation of the patient or removal of the corpse who was lost from the Siberian ulcer, and in a work place - within the first days.
11. 12. At carrying out of final disinfection chamber disinfection of things of the patient and bedding is necessarily spent.
XII. A burial place of the people who have died of the Siberian ulcer
12. 1. Corpses of the people who have died of the Siberian ulcer with laboratory acknowledgement of the diagnosis, are not exposed to opening.
In a special emergency opening of a corpse sibirejazvennogo the patient the doctor - the pathologist (it is desirable in the presence of the expert - the epidemiologist makes only, the expert in especially dangerous infections) with obligatory subsequent final disinfection of the premises, all subjects, the toolkit, the dressing gowns which were in the use, gloves, footwear and others.
12. 2. Cremation and a burial place of corpses of the people who have died of the Siberian ulcer, are made on a usual cemetery, in the general crematoriums according to rules of a burial place died when due hereunder.
Before carrying out from a premise a corpse stack in a coffin, vystlannyj a plastic foil, with the same film densely cover a corpse from above for an exception of contact to a face skin and hands of a corpse. Under a film on a coffin bottom fill a layer dry chloric to exhaust.
By way of exception in the absence of a coffin the burial place of corpses of the people wrapped in a bed-sheet, moistened with a disinfectant solution is supposed. On a bottom of a tomb and on laid the corpse is filled chloric izvest.
12. 3. In a residence of sick (corpse) spend disinfection of subjects which could be kontaminirovany the activator (raw materials of an animal origin, clothes, footwear, kitchen ware and others).
XIII. Hygienic education of the population
13. 1. Hygienic education of the population is one of methods of preventive maintenance of the Siberian ulcer.
13. 2. Hygienic education of the population includes: Representation to the population of the detailed information on the Siberian ulcer, ways and sources of infection, the basic symptoms of disease and measures of preventive maintenance with use of mass media, leaflets, posters, bulletins, carrying out of individual conversation with the patient and other means.