The order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (Minobrnauki of Russia) from January, 31st, 2007 N 40 “ About the form of participation in 2007 in experiment on introduction of uniform graduation examination of educational institutions of the higher vocational training located in territories of of Moscow and St.-Petersburg “
It is registered in Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on March, 26th, 2007
Registration N 9162
According to the governmental order of the Russian Federation from December, 22nd, 2006 N 794 “ About modification of the governmental order of the Russian Federation from December, 29th, 2005 N 830 “ (Meeting of the legislation of the Russian Federation, 2006, N 52, the item 5602), Position about carrying out of the uniform graduation examination, the confirmed order of Minobrazovanija of Russia from April, 9th 2002 N 1306 (it is registered by Ministry of Justice of Russia on May, 8th 2002, registration number N 3420), I order:
1. To define the following form of participation in 2007 in experiment on introduction of uniform graduation examination of educational institutions of the higher vocational training (further - high schools), the of Moscow located in territories and St.-Petersburg.
1. 1. Reception and transfer is spent to high schools by results of uniform graduation examination (further - Unified State Examination), introductory tests in shape and on Unified State Examination materials, and also the introductory tests spent by high schools independently.
1. 2. In directions of preparation (specialities) on which high schools carry out reception on the first course, results of Unified State Examination are considered as results of introductory tests in general educational subjects on which Unified State Examination in territory of the Russian Federation is spent.
1. 3. Introductory tests in shape and on Unified State Examination materials are spent to high schools when due hereunder in the general educational subjects defined by state structures of management by formation of Moscow and St.-Petersburg in coordination with councils of rectors of high schools of given subjects of the Russian Federation, from among general educational subjects on which Unified State Examination in Moscow and St.-Petersburg is spent. In other general educational subjects high schools independently define the form of introductory tests.
2. To heads of high schools to present to Federal Agency of supervision in an education sphere and sciences (Bolotov V. A) The information on transfer results on the first course in high school on a full-time course of study till September, 1st 2007, on internally - correspondence (evening) and correspondence modes of study - till October, 1st 2007 according to the table according to the appendix to the present order on the paper carrier and in electronic form in format EXCEL. XLS on e - a mail: org@rosobrnadzor. ru.
3. Control over execution of the present order to assign to deputy minister Svinarenko A. G