The decision of the Main state health officer of the Russian Federation from July, 12th, 2011 N 99 Moscow “ About the statement of the joint venture 2. 3. 3. 2892 - 11 “ Sanitary - hygienic requirements to the organisation and work with metanolom “
It is registered in Ministry of Justice on September, 29th, 2011
Registration N 21920
According to the Federal law from 30. 03. 1999 N 52 - FZ “ about sanitary - epidemiological well-being of the population “ (Meeting of the legislation of the Russian Federation, 1999, N 14, item 1650; 2002, N 1 (ch. I), item 2; 2003, N 2, item 167; N 27 (ch. I), item 2700; 2004, N 35, item 3607; 2005, N 19, item 1752; 2006, N 1, item 10; N 52 (ch. I), item 5498; 2007, N 1 (ch. I), item 21; N 1 (ch. I), item 29; N 27, item 3213; N 46, item 5554; N 49, item 6070; 2008, N 24, item 2801; N 29 (ch. I), item 3418; N 30 (ch. II), the item 3616; N 44, item 4984; N 52 (ch. I), item 6223; 2009, N 1, item 17; 2010, N 40, item 4969; 2011, N 1, item 6) and the Governmental order of the Russian Federation from 24. 07. 2000 N 554 “ About the Position statement about state sanitary - epidemiological service of the Russian Federation and Position about state sanitary - epidemiological rationing “ (Meeting of the legislation of the Russian Federation, 2000, N 31, item 3295; 2004, N 8, item 663; N 47, item 4666; 2005, N 39, item 3953) I decide :
to Confirm the joint venture 2. 3. 3. 2892 - 11 “ Sanitary - hygienic requirements to the organisation and work with metanolom “ (appendix).
the Comment red.: the decision is published in “ the Bulletin of statutory acts of federal enforcement authorities “ N 42, 17. 10. 2011.
Sanitary - hygienic requirements to the organisation and work with metanolom
Sanitary rules of the joint venture 2. 3. 3. 2892 - 11
I. The Scope
1. 1. Sanitary rules are developed according to the legislation of the Russian Federation.
1. 2. Sanitary rules define obligatory sanitary - hygienic requirements to the organisation and work with metanolom.
1. 3. Requirements of the present sanitary rules extend on the objects using in technological process metanol, irrespective of their accessory and pattern of ownership.
1. 4. Sanitary rules are intended for the organisations, experts, legal bodies and the individual businessmen which activity is connected with work with metanolom.
1. 5. Control over observance of the present sanitary rules is carried out by the bodies, authorised to carry out state sanitary - epidemiological supervision, according to the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
II. General provisions
2. 1. metanol on structure answers formula CH3OH. We will dissolve in spirits and a number of other organic solvents. With water mixes up in every respect. Easily ignites. Possesses colour, a smell and the taste, similar to those of ethyl (wine) spirit.
the deadly dose metanola at intake is equal 30 g, but the serious poisoning accompanied by blindness, can be caused 5 - 10 Action of its steams is expressed in irritation of mucous membranes of eyes and higher susceptibility to diseases of the top respiratory ways, headaches, a ring in ears, trembling, nevritah, sight frustration. metanol can get into an organism through the intact skin.
maximum permissible concentration metanola is equal in air of a working zone 5 mg/ to cubic m.
III. Sanitary - hygienic requirements to the organisation and work with metanolom
3. 1. Application metanola is supposed only in those productions where it cannot be replaced by other less toxic substances.
3. 2. For an exception of possibility of use metanola not to destination and for giving to it of an unpleasant smell and colour in it should be added denaturirujushchie additives: etilmerkaptan, kerosene or dyes, except for technological processes where application pure metanola is necessary.
3. 3. It is forbidden in the same industrial premise (shop, manufacture) joint simultaneous or serial application metanola and spirit ethyl if it is not caused by technological process.
3. 4. Productions with application metanola or the substances containing metanol, should be completely germetizirovany and exclude possibility of contact working with metanolom.
3. 5. Industrial premises in which it is used metanol, should have:
- floors easily washed off by water from impenetrable for metanola a material, with a bias and drains;
- hydrants for water;
- possibility of natural airing;
- pritochno - exhaust ventilation with mechanical prompting.
3. 6. Work with metanolom at idle ventilation is not supposed.
3. 7. Laboratory works with application metanola are spent only in an exhaust case at working ventilation.
3. 8. In shops, manufactures, laboratories, other divisions of the enterprise applying metanol, the quantity metanola should not exceed daily requirement. In a case neizrashodovanija received for days metanola its rest surrenders on a warehouse or is stored in special premises (safes).
3. 9. In industrial premises where it is used or stored metanol, there should be gas masks of mark on duty “ And “ rubber gloves and rubber aprons.
3. 10. Premises where holiday metanola is made, should be equipped by ventilation, plumbing and sanitary.
having poured metanola in container it should be made by pumps special for this purpose or siphons (charged by vacuum). Transfusion by buckets and siphons is forbidden. Plums metanola from container it is made completely, without the product rest.
the empties from - under metanola should be washed immediately out water in number of not less than two volumes of container.
3. 11. In premises where it is stored metanol, storage of ethyl spirit is not supposed.
3. 12. Spilt metanol should be immediately filled up by sand or sawdust. Impregnated metanolom sand or sawdust leave from a premise, and the pouring place metanola is washed out by a water stream.
3. 13. It is forbidden to merge in the water drain fulfilled metanol and substances, its containing. They should be collected in tightly closed container and to transfer to destruction.
3. 14. All persons arriving for work, connected with application metanola, pass obligatory medical inspection at receipt, and working persons pass periodic medical inspections according to operating orders of Minzdravsotsrazvitija of Russia.
3. 15. To works with application metanola are not supposed:
- the persons consisting on the account in narcological establishments;
- pregnant and feeding women.
3. 16. At registration for work in manufactures where it is applied metanol, special instructing about danger metanola for health and life of people is spent. Builders, assemblers, repairmen, naladochniki and the workers of other specialities involved for works in manufactures with use metanola, should be instructed also about danger metanola.
3. 17. The persons admitted to work with metanolom, should be provided by overalls.
3. 18. At hit metanola on the person, hands it is necessary to wash immediately poured places a water considerable quantity.
3. 19. At hit metanola inside it is necessary to address for medical aid immediately.
3. 20. In hit cases metanola it is necessary to remove and replace it with overalls, polluted metanolom the overalls are subject to washing in warm water.
3. 21. In manufactures where it is applied metanol, regular control over a condition of the air environment according to sanitary rules on the organisation and industrial inspection carrying out behind observance of sanitary rules and performance sanitary - protivoepidemicheskih actions should be carried out.
3. 22. It is not supposed:
- manufacturing of polishes on a basis metanola;
- release of products (mastics, nitrovarnishes, glues, etc.) Let out in a trading network into which structure enters metanol;
- application metanola for kindling of heating devices;
- application metanola as solvent of paint and varnish materials;
- application metanola in a life;
- use metanola at manufacturing stekloomyvajushchih liquids.